About the Inn
Centrally located in the heart of Uptown Sedona
The Sedona Motel is family owned and operated offering exceptional customer service. We want to make your visit to Sedona memorable and so we share our area knowledge with guests and help them plan activities as well as things to see and do. All of the major uptown Sedona attractions consisting of shops, restaurants, art galleries, etc, are a short walk from the centrally located property. This is a major advantage for our guests that are ready to get out of the car after a long trip or our guests that just want to avoid the famous Sedona traffic. This property has been featured in many travel guides such as Frommer's, Lonely Planet & Fodor's travel guide. As well as many other media publications such as the AZcentral.com newspaper and 12news.com for a poll featured on buzzfeed in regards to the best economical hotel in every state in the entire USA. To which the Sedona Motel won in the state of Arizona beating out all other competitors.
In Room Amenities
50" HD LCD TVs (for all King and Double Queen Rooms) and 40"
HD TVs (in all Single Queen rooms)
- Over 100 Cable Channels including HD and HBO Channels
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet available in all rooms for our guests
- Microwave and refrigerators available in all rooms
- Coffee makers and Premium Wolfgang Puck Coffee in all rooms
- Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing board available in all rooms
- Environmentally friendly paper products
- For the convenience of all guests no smoking allowed unless 40 feet from the hotel and absolutely no smoking allowed in rooms.